Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  I am actually writing this on Tuesday night, as tomorrow my hubby & I and the pups are heading up to his daughter's, who lives in St. Joe, for a few days for Thanksgiving.  I am not sure if we are coming home on Friday or Saturday.  I am telling you this because it could affect when you see the Saturday sketch share.  So, if you are here and it's Saturday, check back later today or Sunday.  Now, I do have a card to show you today.  It is my Thanksgiving card that I made for a few.  I love how it came out.  Let me show you.  Enjoy!



And here is the pic of the "parts":


Yes, I did some major paper piecing! But, the end result is soooo cute!  I added the pumpkin shape first, then the arm and then covered that up with the dress.  The tip is just to remember what is in front and place the pieces that way so it looks realistic.

Take a little time today to count your blessings.  I am blessed as I know you are too! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com