Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Sorry I am a little late in posting today.  Better late than never ... I have three cards to show you from Donna, Debbie, and I, plus the sketch we all used.  Let's get to it!  Enjoy!



My Card

Donna's Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch

I actually like the sketch this week.  It really has a lot of layers and pieces that make it very interesting.  What do you think?  I do want to make one note about my card.  I love the little pumpkin I made with 3 Spellbinder ovals, an embossing folder, a hand drawn stem, and then I used a MFT Dasiy die to create the leaf.  So creative ... I love stuff like this!  

I have to be honest and tell you that next week is my class kit making week, and so that means I might not have too much time for my random cardmaking, which is what gives me most of my blog posts.  We will see how it goes.  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com