Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

 Hello!  I bet you wondered what happened to me this week.  I think on Monday I said I would be back in a day or two to show you my class shares.  And I did not come back ... you see, I am short one card for the first class.  I have been waiting for the store to get in their Hero Arts order.  Well, they got it in and I got the stamp set I need for the third card last night, so I will be working on that sample.  In the mean time, I was busy in my room this week getting the second class samples done.  I promise to have both class shares, cards for my November class, and the project for my December class (wait until you see!), on my blog early next week.  Both classes are the ones I will be teaching at The Crafty Scrapper.  Now, that I have given you my excuses for being absent this week, I will get to today's share!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch.  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch

I like this sketch, but I thought my card needed something, but I never figured out what, so I just went with it!  Did you see ... I did a fall card ... I guess it is a kick-off!  Enjoy your weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S. Reminder "fall back" on daylight savings time Tonight!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com