Friday, September 13, 2013

Praying For You!

Hello!  I am back with my second post today!  And in this post, you get two cards ... woo hoo!  I made both of these for a couple of ladies that I thought were coming to my class.  You see, they had a very sick friend and didn't know if they could come or not.  Unfortunately, their friend passed away after a fight with cancer.  Now, I have these cards made for them and of course, I know their names but I don't have their addresses.  I don't think even the store has them.  So, if you are reading this Yvonne and Corliss, get your addresses to me, as these cards are for you!  In the mean time, I am sharing them here.  Enjoy!
 
 
 


I love how they both came out.  I especially love the first one.  This week I am working on some craft projects for the church bazaar.  I will show you the projects next week.  But, one of the ideas is to make a set of notecards and I think this top card would be perfect.  Pretty, aren't they? 

Recipe card 1:
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring 6 x6 pad, Cardstock White, Peach
Stamps - Butterfly by Hero Arts Stamp & Die set, Sentiment by Verve - Joy for the Journey set
Ink - Memento Black, Copics

Tools - Spellbinders Lacey Circles
Other- Rhinestones

Recipe card 2:
Paper - My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine 6 x 6, Cardstock White, Dark Peach
Stamps - Flower by Verve One Person set, Sentiment by Verve - Joy for the Journey set
Ink - Memento Black, Copics

Tools - Spellbinders Circle
Other - Rhinestones by Queen & Co.


I will be back tomorrow with the Saturday Sketch share.  See you then.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com