Friday, September 6, 2013

September Class Share!

Hello!  Last week was my teaching week.  After each of those weeks, I am on to thinking of what class I am going to do next.  But, usually, I don't get to actually making the samples until at least another week has passed.  This time I got right to it.  And, there is a reason!  I am teaching a private class during the first week of October.  I am using some of the same papers for both classes, so I wanted to get The Crafty Scrapper's class samples done so I could make sure there was enough of what I need.  Yea, my paper is put back and I am ready to go!  And I am ready to show you the cards they will be making ... enjoy!

First up, is another variation of the step ladder card.  This one has the steps in the middle section.  I love how this one came out ... so cute!
 
 
Front View

Inside View
 
Next, is a new card for us to make.  It is a diorama card, perfect to show off the adorable Owl-O-Ween witch!  It stand up and then folds flat for mailing.
Front View

Backside fold-over to write your sentiment.
Last, but definitely not least, a fun scene created by one Halloween border die ... love this one!
Front View

Inside View
I had a little trouble early in the week deciding what I wanted to do, but then ... I stepped away for a day and came back to it and it just clicked!  Love all three.  Here are the class details, if you are interested ...

Fall & Halloween Fun - Wed. Sept. 25 11:00 a.m. and Sat. Sept. 28th 2:30 p.m. $25
Come get a head start on Halloween and Fall with three unique and creative, fun cards.  First, you will be creating a center step ladder card with an adorable new set from Darcie's.  Next, using another new set from Darcies, called Owl-O-Ween, you will create a Diorama card and for the third card, you will create a spooky scene using the Halloween border die from Impression Obsession.  Please bring
adhesive to include an X by Xyron (if you have one), pop up dots, a bone folder or other scoring tool, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.  (copic colors I used: card 1 E00, E08, E33, E35, E37, YR14, YG63, Y17, card 2 E31, E33, C3, C5, C7, V12, YR14, Y17  ...these are listed only for the convenience of those you have asked me to share the colors I used).

I will be back tomorrow for the Saturday Sketch Share.  See you then.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

terry said...

Those are simply adorable!! Love the first one especially...I know your class will be a total success with creations like these! :) hugs, ~ Terry York

 
design by suckmylolly.com