Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  It is another share and another week of choice between square and circle.  This time you get one of each.  Let's get to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.
Enjoy!

 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketches
They both came out nice I think.  And this sketch was pretty easy to work with.  My theme would probably be better suited in the middle of the summer, but then again, it is still summer around here!  I have a bunch of sentiments about sunshine, enough that I should do a mini book.  Seems like a great idea, but when?  Someday ...?  Anyway, do you like the cards this week?

Next week is my teaching week at The Crafty Scrapper so I will be busy with that.  But, I will definitely be back next Saturday with another share.  And who knows, maybe before that, if I get what I want accomplished today.  I will be back tomorrow for another words of wisdom post.  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com