Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card first, then Debbie's and then the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Today's card is a keeper, if for nothing else, than because this sketch is horizontal and the main image is an oval.  These two things seem to be hard to find when I am searching for a sketch that will work for certain images.  I love how both cards came out.  Sorry about the coloring on Debbie's, I had a hard time scanning hers, as her ink was very pastel.  I like mine, but wasn't sure if the ribbon worked or the stamped sentiment, but both of these happened at the very end, and so I decided not to tear it apart to change it.  What do you think?  Do you like them and the sketch?

I am off very early this morning to meet Donna to go to Ovilla to walk in a parade with the Blue Star Mothers group.  And then this afternoon, I am teaching my card class at The Crafty Scrapper. 

See you tomorrow for Sunday words of wisdom!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com