Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello! I am back today with another sketch share between Debbie and I. I think both Debbie and I really liked this sketch, so let's get to it and you can be the judge.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 

My Card
 
 
Debbie's Card


The Sketch
They both are pretty darn cute, right?  I have to tell you a little bit about my card.  Remember all the patriotic cards that Donna and I made a while back?  The way we made those cards is we would pick the stamps together, then I would come up with the sketch and pick the papers and make the first card.  She would do all the coloring and put all the layers together. I would cut the layers to make four and we would complete those before moving on to the next card design.  Well, we decided that worked out so well, that we would get together and do that again, but this time we would make birthday cards.  And since, I knew that I needed to make my weekly card for Debbie, I picked this sketch, and the papers and we were on our way. Yes, I am saying that I did not do the coloring on my card today. We must give that credit to Donna.  Didn't she do great?  But, it was my idea to add the paper piecing on her little skunk belly!  We made one other design on Thursday, so I will show you that one next week!

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com