Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Words of Wisdom!

Hello!  I probably have more sentiment stamps that all the other ones put together.  Sad but true.  When I started doing Pinterest, early last year, I created a board called "Words"!  No surprise, as I love quotes, words of inspiration, funny lines, etc.  So, there they sit and I thought it would be fun to share some of the quotes here, so I am thinking that since I rarely do a post on Sundays, that would be the perfect day!  The one I am picking today is perfect for a Sunday and it is handmade.  Here is the link to this ladies blog.  She is talented.  I can't draw or doodle, that is why I rubber stamp!  Enjoy today's quote ...
 
 
 

I am working on some craft projects for the church bazaar, so I will have some posts next week about that.  See you then.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com