Thursday, May 1, 2014

Under the Weather!

Hello!  I have another get well card I made to show you.  This time I used a sketch that you saw a couple of weeks ago for the Saturday sketch share.  This is why I really like doing the sketches every week, because it gives me new inspiration to make not just the one card for the week, but more cards.  So here it is ... enjoy!


It is a little more cutesy that the elegant one from a couple of days ago, but I think different kinds of cards are good for different types of people.  At least that is my thoughts.  The sketch was perfect for this little image of the bird with the umbrella.  And of course, you know how I love to match my papers with the images.  Rain on the paper ... yes, nice!

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Quite Contrary 6 x 6, Cardstock White, Aqua
Stamps - Bird by Inky Antics Sick Turtle set, Sentiment by Stamps of Life Umbrella 4 You set (the Inky Antics set was supposed to have this same sentiment in the set, but it was missing.)
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Verve Loopy Blooms Die
Other - Baubles


Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com