Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the sketch share between Debbie and I.  I think we both really liked this one and both thought it was a perfect one when you have a sentiment you wanted to focus on.  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I bet you were thinking that my card would have been a good get well card like some of the ones I showed you this week.  Well, that is because I made a second card just like it to sell to my friend at church ... "killed two birds with one stone"!  My card really shows off my love of a nice 6 x 6 pad and the way all the papers coordinate together.  This one is from Authentique.  I love how Debbie used the arrow element to match her arrow paper.  So fun!  One more thing ... I love that the sketch is a horizontal one.  Do you like it?

See you tomorrow for my words of wisdom post.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S.  Today is National Scrapbook Day which is not big of a deal to me since I am mostly a cardmaker, but it is nice that there is a day to acknowledge the crafting world.  It seems that the store has hosted a retreat in honor of the day.  Check out this post on The Crafty Scrappers blog.  I have to admit it does look like fun.  I personally have never done a retreat ... but it is on my "to do" list "someday"!  Have a great weekend and Happy National Scrapbook Day!  Go create something!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com