Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the Saturday sketch share between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch

What do you think about this sketch?  Debbie said she liked it.  And I do too.  However, my card was a pain because I was trying to make sure a certain part showed on the background paper.  If you look closely there is a sentiment about "tea" and I thought it would go with my teacups!  That is also why I went with the vellum circle so that you could still see the paper though it!   The teacups are new to me and the set came with a matching die ...love!  I got it at the scrapbook store in Tyler.  It is made by Taylored Expressions.  Now, I don't drink tea, but it doesn't mean I can't like teacup stamps!  LOL!  I love the bird on Debbie's card and of course, I love her paper piecing!  Do you like them?

I am off to teach today.  I have 9 in class!  Wow, should be fun!
I will see you tomorrow for the Sunday words of wisdom.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com