Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  This is one of those weeks that we had a choice of the same sketch in either a circle or square.  I went square and Debbie went circle, so let's get to it!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch choices we had this week.  Enjoy!

My Card
Debbie's Card
The Sketches

I think most people looking at this sketch, would see a sentiment in the small circle (and like Debbie did), but I decided I wanted to put an image in it instead.  I found this little camera and thought didn't I buy a sheet of scrapbook paper pretty recently that had cameras on it?  Yes, I did ... perfect!  I have to say though, I don't think this is my favorite sketch.  There is nothing wrong with it, and I do like my card, but ... well, what do you think?

I am off this morning to walk in the Memorial Day parade with the Blue Star Mothers group that I am an associated member with.  (my Godson is in the Marines).  I will be back tomorrow for words of wisdom with some nice Veteran quotes.  And Monday, I have a patriotic card to show you that recently got added to the troop boxes.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com