Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Bliss!

Hello!  Today I have a copy of the post that I wrote that was on The Crafty Scrapper's blog yesterday.  In it are two cards that I made that you have not seen.  I am not allowed to add the full card recipes on their blog but I can on mine.  So, you will find those at the bottom.  Enjoy ...


Hello, Tina here with two more card creations using the bright and colorful line by Echo Park called Summer Bliss.

When picking out papers, I love to try to match up the papers with my theme of the card.  My cards today are perfect examples of that. 

 

Do you see that the paper I picked for the first one has ice cream cones and other treats to match with the cone I made out of a cardstock triangle and a scallop oval?  From there I added some other fun elements including a pre-printed label about summer, a chipboard bow, and ribbon.  By the way, the ribbon started out white but I changed the color by swiping Distress Ink on it!  And if you look closely, you might see all the glitter on the ice cream scoop I added with the Wink of Stella pen!


 

You might remember, I always finish the inside.  A stamped sentiment from My Favorite Things was a perfect match!
























On the backside of the yellow dot paper, was an all over print with birds.  I decided it would be a perfect match to use with the Darcie's stamp set of a little girl holding a bird.  I added the sentiment "you lift me up" from the same set.  It could be a wonderful encouragement card for any occasion. 

You can find all of the products I used at our favorite store, The Crafty Scrapper! 

Recipe Card #1 -
 
Paper - Echo Park Summer Bliss line, Cardstock White, Yellow
Stamps - Inside sentiment from My Favorite Things Pucker Up PI
Ink - Memento Black, Distress Ink (changed ribbon color from white to green)
Tools - Basic Grey Plaid embossing folder, Spellbinders Big Scallop Oval
Other - Echo Park Embellishments, Prima Flower, Yellow Pearls, Ribbon, Wink of Stella Clear Gloss Pen

Recipe Card #2-
Paper - Echo Park Summer Bliss line, Cardstock White, Aqua, Pink
Stamps - Darcie's Never Walk Alone set
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Circles
Other - Rhinestones, Ribbon from Creative Impressions

Happy Stamping!
Tina


 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com