Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thank You Banner Card!

Hello!  Yesterday, I mentioned that I found a couple of items that I haven't shared with you here.  In early April, when I showed you my April class share, I only showed you a small snip of the fourth card and that is because I wanted it to be a surprise to all the class takers.  As I mentioned before, April marked my third year of teaching every month at The Crafty Scrapper and I had decided instead of making a thank you card to give them, they would enjoy it more if they had a fourth kit as part of their class.  But, I never showed you here what the card look like ... here it is ... enjoy!

 
And, here it is folded flat for mailing ...

 
I think everyone liked the card.  Carolyn, the owner even had a thank you gift for me!  That made me feel so good.  The other item that I had not shown you is a little tag that was added to a baby gift for my godson's son.  Here that is ... enjoy!

 
Didn't it come out cute?  I think it did!

Tomorrow is my birthday (54 years) and I will be off celebrating it with my BFF.  Note, it is my husband's birthday too, but we are not getting along (again).  I know I haven't talked about this on here before, and I probably shouldn't be here now.  But, I do believe in the power of prayer, so if you are reading this, will you just say a prayer for me or us?  Thanks.  I will see you on Saturday for the sketch share! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com