Friday, June 27, 2014

Cross for Sympathy!

Hello!  Today completes my share of the five sympathy cards that I made for an order from a lady that I see at church.  Let me show you today's card ...enjoy!
 
 

 
 
I have a confession.  This card is actually a "case" from myself.  You see, a couple of weekends ago, when I was trying to finish up this order, I was having a bit of a "creative block" and decided it would not hurt to go look at cards I made a couple of years ago to get an idea.  And that is what I did.  This card was originally done in pinks.  So different in the aquas, but still simple and very pretty.  One note, I now see where I missed coloring a little vine on my card.  It is too late now!  Oh well, maybe it won't be noticed!)  Just FYI, the cross and sentiment are both from Inky Antics.

See you tomorrow for the Saturday share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com