Wednesday, June 18, 2014

With Sympathy!

Hello!  I made five sympathy cards for a lady at church who put in an order for them.  I have the first of those five to show you today.  This card could actually be for any occasion, just change the sentiment on the front.  So pretty, let me show you... enjoy!


Do you see the words panel?  That is a big background stamp and has been in my stash for very long time.  I went searching for it and thankfully found it.  It is a Stampin' Up stamp and is the Irish blessing repeated over and over.  The best part is that pretty script font.  The flowers, the sentiment, and the leaves die are all from Verve.  I haven't gotten out of the habit of writing down the name of the papers I used.  I do know this is from a 6 x 6 pad from my stash!  Love this card, don't you?

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com