Monday, June 16, 2014

You Rock!

Hello!  I have two cards to show you today!  I am putting them in the same post because they have kinda the same theme!  And I used the same stamp set, one that I got recently at the scrapbook store in Tyler.  The first card is one that I made for our granddaughter who turned 15 on Saturday.  She gave me a compliment saying that the card was special because I made it ... awww, what a sweet thing to say to me!  And she liked it, too!  I hope you do ... enjoy!

 
The next card is the one that I made for my hubby for Father's Day.  As you may or may not know, "music" is his hobby, as he collects and buys and sells records, including lp's, 45's, cd's and more.  His whole room is filled with shelving from floor to ceiling.so this stamp set perfectly fits him, for sure.  His favorite color is green ... so, his card is primarily green ... enjoy!

 
Now, the funny part of his card, is the inside.  I decided that this card should be from CoCo, the chihuahua and me.  So here is the inside ...

 
The set that both cards are made with is by Taylored Expressions and it is called "Rock My World".  The small inside sentiments are from The Cat's Pajamas from their Penguin Rock set and the Happy Father's Day is from Great Impressions.

I have more cards to share tomorrow!  See you then!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com