Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What Cancer Cannot Do ...!

Hello!  I have a couple of cards to share that I recently made for those I know that are going through a battle with cancer.  A good friend of mine had this stamp about cancer with wonderful uplifting statements, so back in January at the stamp convention, I got this same stamp.  (It is unmounted and I don't remember the company, sorry.)  My first card today, I used this stamp.  Have you ever purchased a sentiment stamp and wished it was in a different font or layed out differently?  This is one of those stamps.  So, I took the words and typed them out on my computer, printed it and used that for the second card.  Too cards ... enjoy!

 
 Photo below shows the easel card part ...

 
 And the second card, this time with printed verse ...


I would like to figure out a better card with the actual stamp, as I really need to do one more cancer thinking of you card for someone else.  I also have plans this week to work on a group of sympathy cards for a lady at church.  And, I need a graduation card, and I need to get going on my class sample ideas.  As I get the tasks completed, I will try to show them here. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com