Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the Saturday share between Debbie and I.  We are at one of the weeks where we had a choice between circle or square.  This time we both went with the square choice!  Let's get to it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketches choices.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketches
That patriotic set I just got last weekend at the scrapbook convention.  It is from Taylored Expressions and when I saw the sketch, I thought, wow, that stamp set just perfectly fits the sketch!  I love how it came out.  A little early for the 4th, but never too early for patriotism!  Debbie's card brings a smile to my face!  That little bee is so cute, especially with those wire antennas and googly eyes!  Both are cute, this week, don't ya think?  What about the sketch, do you like it?

See you tomorrow for the words of wisdom post.  I still have a few cards to show you.  I just need to get the posts written before I get knee deep in class prepping! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com