Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hats Off to You!

Hello!  Today, I am back with another card.  This one is a graduation card that I made for a friend's daughter.  Another friend had "cased" a card similar to this one that she found on pinterest.  But, I changed mine because I wanted to use some pattern paper and then playing around with it, I even changed the card design from vertical to horizontal.  I like the result.  Let me show you ... enjoy!



Yes, it is purple!  School colors ... in fact, she graduated from the same school I did (36 years later).  You think that was a long time ... my mom graduated from there 81 years ago ... wow!  Anyway, back to my card ... the little purple confetti does shake around which is really cool!  I found the darkest and brightest purples I could in my stash.  The tiny purple dot is Bazzill.  And the star paper is from a pack of $1 paper pack from Target.  What do you think?
 
I am still working on class samples - One down (A 4th of July card ...love it!), on to the second, so far, so good.  Gotta get them finished TODAY!  See you tomorrow for either the class samples or one of the sympathy cards I made to sell to a lady at church.
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com