Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with a really fun sketch between Debbie and I.  It is a week where the sketch is what they call Tall and Skinny.  So if you are doing a card that will still fit into an A-2 envy, your card front is 3 1/2" x 5 1/2", which is the size Debbie and I both did this week.  Another option is to do it taller.  Let me show you this week's cards, as they are both really cute.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Yes, you have seen my image of the stacking tea cups before, but I picked up some paper pads at the show at great prices and the paper was from one of the Authentique ones.  Perfect to combine with my tea cups!  Oh, and the stamp is not the only thing I have done before, as I have done this sketch before too!  I just didn't do in a tall and skinny version,. It is a keeper of a sketch whatever size you do it in!  I love Debbie's card!  You know how I love fun sentiments to match my stamp images! 

I am off to teach again today.  I had 9 in class on Wed. and I will have 8 today, plus I also sold 3 kits, which equals 20 ladies, not too shabby, huh?

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com