Friday, October 30, 2015

Boo-Frickity-Hoo!

Hello!  I am back this afternoon with another Halloween card for you.  If you missed this morning, be sure to check it out, and also the two I had for you yesterday!  This one is a favorite, for sure.  I borrowed a spider web die from a friend because I had in mind that it would make a cool shaker card.  You know how I love to make those cards now!  Let me show you ... enjoy!


I had to figure out how it would work, as it was actually made to be a stand alone die cut, not one that you would cut out of paper, but I played around with it and as you can see, it works just fine!  And cute, too!  The spider is a plastic embellishment but it works.  I needed a sentiment for the card, so adding the little ghost die allowed me to go with the Boo-Frickity-Hoo sentiment, which I love!  What do you think?

See you tomorrow for the Saturday share with more Halloween fun!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com