Thursday, October 29, 2015

Just Be-gauze!

Hello!  Well, this week got away from me ... between me trying to "chill" after my big class I taught last week and off with my husband to do lots of errands, I am just now getting on here to show you the Halloween cards I made a while back.  Next, is to get them in the mail today!  I have 4 different ones to share before Saturday, so I am showing you one now, and another later today, one in the morning, and one in the afternoon!  It is, what it is!  I will also have one more Halloween card on Saturday for the sketch share!  Here is the first one ... enjoy!




You know how I love silly wording ... just be-gauze!  Hee, Hee!  You have seen this sketch before, as it is a favorite of mine.  Cute, huh?
 
See you later today for another!
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com