Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Happy Halloween!  I am back today with two more Halloween cards for you, one from Debbie, and one from me for this week's sketch share!  Let's get right to it ... enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Great sketch!  So many possibilities, as you can see with our two cards.  On mine, I did my main image on the larger panel and added a sentiment on the other, and Debbie did just the opposite on her card!  You could also just do designer papers on the two panels.  This one is a keeper, and I am sure you will see it from me again!  Positively DeFrightfull!  (Hee, Hee!)

I have been trying to work on my next class samples for a couple of days ... I say trying because my creative mojo must be off, as everything I try, I don't like.  I think because I should have them done already is putting pressure on me and is not helping.  Today, I hope will be better! 

I love Halloween and have so many great memories from childhood to adult!  I hope you have a great one!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com