Saturday, October 3, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  Crazy thing is that I made my card early in the week and sent it to Debbie but I forgot to scan it first.  No worries because Debbie sent it to me in an email.  Thank goodness the mail was running on time this week, as she just received one of my cards yesterday that was sent two weeks ago!  Okay, on to the cards.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
So, mine looks a little "yellow", and that is what I get for not scanning my card before I put it in the mail!  I like the sketch, and I think Debbie did too!  What do you think?

Now, that it is October, I do have some Halloween cards I made last month on my camping trip with Donna that I can show you, so look for them soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com