Sunday, October 25, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share + a 1/2 (On Sunday!)

Hello!  I went off yesterday (in the rain) to teach my class at a friend's house and today I am off to Waxahachie after church to teach the last big class.  I have never taught on a Sunday, but I had to change it from Saturday as they were supposed to have a big festival on the square yesterday.  With the rain coming down, don't know how they did.  Anyway, I totally forgot to do my blog post.  My friends mentioned it and I said, oh, yeah, I did forget!  So, I have yesterday's share for you today and also, my card for last week's sketch.  You might remember I was in the middle of prepping for this crazy class and didn't make my card.  So, here you go ... this week's first, mine and then Debbie's and the sketch, and then mine from last week and a reminder sketch ... enjoy!



My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch

My Card for Last Week


Reminder of Last Week's Sketch
 Did you see that this week's cards by both Debbie and I are about feet?  Monster feet, and witches feet!  Too funny!  I am not sure Debbie liked the sketch, but I do.  And this size is really kinda fun, since I have gotten used to them.  The front is 3 1/2 inches wide by the normal 5 1/2 inches tall.  I am also glad I got last week's card done.  I love how mine came out!  Both cards use two stamps that are new to me this year.  I just can't resist cute Halloween stamps. 

I made a few Halloween cards back in September, so I will be showing you those this week! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S.  This rain is crazy!  We have been in a drought for months.  No more, because in the last 3 days we have had about 15 inches!  Stay dry and stamp!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com