Saturday, October 10, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Wow, I am glad to be here today for the share.  On Wed. I started having a toothache and it got worse and worse, so much that I did not sleep at all Wed. night.  Called a dentist first thing on Thursday. got me right in, set me up to extract the tooth next Wed., gave me a prescription to fill and sent me on my way. But, things didn't go as planned as that prescription pill made me sick, so I called the dentist again and got something else.  Finally, Friday morning, I realized I might actually live to see another day.  I rarely have anything wrong, but when I do, it is bad.  Thanks for listening.  On to today's cards, both cute Halloween ones!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!



My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Yes, another shaker card from me!  I love them and I can't stop making them!  I really like this sketch too!  What do you think?

I am a little freaked out with the time I missed prepping this week for my next class, but I still have a week and a half, so it should be okay.  Oh, and by the way, I found out that there are still a few spots left, if interested. 

See you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com