Thursday, June 30, 2016

Bride and Groom!

Hello!  All week, I have been doing catch up on cards that I have made but that I haven't shown you here on my blog.  Today's card is one I made for an order from my friend at church for a wedding card she needed.  Funny thing is that after making this card back in April, I used the idea but fancied it up and taught it in my May class. I am also reposting the class card so you can see the fancied version!  Enjoy!

 
 
 

You can see that the class card (shown last) is very similar but I added the bouquet which give the card a lot of color and also the buttons for the man which also adds some interest.  Either way, it really is a great idea for a wedding card!

I have one more on my catching up and I will have that for you later today!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com