Saturday, June 18, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  This week's sketch is SO SIMPLE, and even though I am not always a fan of the clean and simple look, I kinda like this one.  Let me show you our cards to see what you think.  Enjoy!

 

My Card
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
The stamps I used are OLD, as from when I had my store!  Yea, I used something out of my stash!  I guess I did it so I could say, "I use what I have"! Well, that might be so, but I still want and buy more ... yesterday at the convention and today online!  Yikes!  But FUN!

Hope you like today's cards.  Summer Fun at it's best!
I have a couple of cards to make today, so I had better get to that, as this is my teaching week and therefore lots to get done on that!  See you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com