Tuesday, June 7, 2016

June Class Share!

Hello!  I have my next class samples ready to show you.  I frequently get asked about doing cards for men so that is what I decided to do for this class.  Now, I did realized that my class falls after Father's Day, but I decided why would that matter because don't men need cards at other times too?  Truthfully,  I had a little trouble deciding on what to make.  The first card came out better than I could have imagined but then the next one, I really wasn't sure I liked it, so I went on to another and liked this a little better than the last.  But then looking around on pinterest, I saw a birthday card idea with a fancy fold we hadn't done in a while, and decided to give it a go.  I loved how this one came out.  This last one takes a lot more paper so I knew I would have to eliminate one of the cards that I wasn't sure about.  Got some friends opinions and went with it!  So, here is the class ... enjoy!
 
 My favorite is this side stair step card in the shape of a tool chest!  And with a cheesy sentiment .... love!


And the inside ...



Here is a side view ... 



Card #2 is the one that got votes from 2 friends.  It is an easel card, but with a twist!
Here is the way it looks closed ...
 
And this is with the middle portion (the easel) up ...
 
 
 
And lastly, a birthday candle cascade card ...
 
 



 
That last one is the view from the backside where you can write your message.  I do want to note here that for the last one, the photos do not do justice, it is tall and will be a wow for the recipient!  Do you love all three?  If so, and are are interested in the class or a kit, you can call the store at 972-923-3151.  Here is the scoop ...
 
Guy Greetings!  Wed. June 22nd 11:00 a.m. and Sat. June 25th 2:30 p.m. $28
Yes, this class takes place after Father's Day, but who doesn't need birthday or all occasion cards year round?  Also, a couple of the cards aren't just for men.  The first card is a stair step card made to look like a tool chest.  I love this one.  Then, for the golfers in your life, we have a simple but fun easel card.  And lastly, we have a birthday cascade card.  Looks hard, but so simple.  Please bring adhesive to include pop-ups, detailed scissors, pencil, and a ruler.  All other supplies provided.
See you soon!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com