Monday, June 27, 2016

Happy 60th!

Hello!  If you follow me on Facebook, you might have already seen the cards, as my friend put them on her wall and tagged me. 

I realized I have a bunch of cards that I have made in the last couple of months that I haven't put on my blog for you to see.  That is not acceptable and so this week, you are gonna see two posts a day from me so I can do a little catch-up!  I didn't know which to show you first, so I decided to go in the order they were made.  So, first up are two cards I made for friends, a husband and wife, both turning 60!   Enjoy!

 

 
 


Both stamp images are from Art Impressions and the man with the cake actually has a woman on the stamp too, but I did a little masking to cut her off.  I could have done a joint card, but I really wanted to do one card for each of them.  I am not sure you makes the sentiments I used, as they were from my stash and they were unmounted.  So perfect though, aren't they? 

See you tomorrow, in the morning and the evening for more catch-up card creations!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com