Monday, June 27, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Monday!)

Hello!  Sorry about being late with the share for last week.  Between being my teaching week and me going off to Fort Worth to go to some friend's 60th birthday party, I totally forgot!  And then yesterday, I never thought of it.  Oh, well ... better late than never!  This is my motto for the week because I have a bunch of cards that I haven't shown you and I am going to be doing a little catch up.  First, let's do the share!  The sketch is one of the ones that is tall and skinny.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
 
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
At first glance, I thought, oh my goodness, there is a lot going on and was worried how it would come out knowing the card is only 3 1/2" across.  But, I have to say, when they are done, not bad! They really don't look that busy.  I think I kinda like this one.  But you do have to make sure that the main image in the square is small or it will not fit!  (I think Debbie had this trouble!) 

I will be back late today with another card creation to do my "catch-up"!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Max Richard said...

Thank you for sharing thiis

 
design by suckmylolly.com