Sunday, July 10, 2016

July Class Share!

Hello!  This last week I worked on my class samples.  In fact, for at least two and a half days I worked on them pretty much non stop because I knew I really needed to finish them so I could take them to the store Friday when I went for crop night. I had hoped to show them yesterday, but my computer was acting funny, so I put it off until today.  Two months ago, we did baby and wedding, then last month, we did guy cards, so I figure I might as well continue the occasions with sympathy, anniversary and get well.  In fact, there are two sympathy cards because I added one for the loss of a pet because I figure even if you are not a pet person, you know someone who is.  Let me show you the cards.  Enjoy!

The first one is a double z-fold card ...

 
The next view is how it looks when it is pulled open ...
 

 
 
The second card is the pet sympathy one ...
 

 
The next two photos shows the way the card folds, the one on the left shows what you see when the front panel is open but I added the second photo so you can see that the orangy color cardstock is the panel that is the actual fold-over. 
 

The third card is a Anniversary card.  First photo shows how it looks when it is received ...
 
 
Then the recipient pulls the ribbon ... and the message appears ...
 
 
And of course, it opens too ...
 

And finally, card four is a get well or in this case a get "whale" card.  Here it is closed ...
(looks a little like E.T. to me)!
 
 
But it opens, it looks like a whale again ...
 
 
And the next flap folds down to reveal the message panel ...
 




I love how all four came out.  I usually try to just do three cards for my classes, but she had gotten in the stamps set for pet sympathy so I just had to add it too! 

For those interested in either coming to class or getting a class kit, here are the details ...
More Greetings For You!  Wed.  July 27th 11 a.m. and Sat. July 30th 2:30 p.m. $28
In the last two months, we have made greeting cards for wedding, baby, and guys.  This month continues with two sympathy cards, one of them for the loss of a pet, an Anniversary card, and a get well card.  Of course, all four have unique and fun folds including a double z fold card, a fold over window card, a pull up message card, and a peek a boo card.  Please bring adhesive to include 3M foam tape, pop up dots, 1/8" or 1/4" scor-tape, detailed scissors, Copic colors B000 and B00 (if you have them, otherwise a soft blue or gray to color a whale).  All other supplies provided. 

The store number is 972-923-3151.

See you in a day or two for a birthday card I made last week.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com