Saturday, July 2, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the share between Debbie and I.  Both are patriotic.  Let's get to it as I have a parade to go to!  (Just a neighborhood one, but always fun!)  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
 
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
Wow, Debbie that is special hand made firework paper you created, great job! I like how both cards came out.  On mine, the image I used has that rocket on the left side of the girl but I did some masking to remove it and then I cut out another to add to the right side for my embellishment.  Pretty proud of that idea!  What are your thoughts on the sketch? 

Happy 4th of July weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Lori said...

Great read thaanks

 
design by suckmylolly.com