Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sweet Summertime!

Hello!  Today I have two cards on The Crafty Scrapper's blog.  Below is the copied post and below that you will see a couple more photos of the melon card, a view from the top and the inside view.  Enjoy!

  
Hello, it is Tina, here again, with some sweet summer cards just for you! 
Both cards are made with papers from Photoplay, Summer Daydreams line.
 
Those that know me, know I love shaped cards. 
When I saw the paper line, I just had to make one!
 

The finished size card is a little less than 5" x 3".  I used various circle dies from my stash, so I was limited to the size of the card but what dies I had.  It was also fun to get to use some flowers and twine from my stash!
 
For my second card, continuing the summertime theme ...
 

I used a favorite stamp and die set from My Favorite Things.
I have one tip here for you, the stripes for the popsicles were stamped in the same color as the popsicle but going over the first layer of dried ink, it creates the illusion of a darker color!
 
Be sure to pick up these sweet papers and more when you are at the store!

Happy Stamping!
Tina
 
 

I wanted you to see that the whole card got decorated.  Pretty cool!  Hope you like my cards.
 
See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina 
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com