Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Strike Up the Band Shaker!

Hello!  Yesterday I showed you a card I made with the mice set from My Favorite Things.  That card was a double slider card.  Totday's card used the same set, but this time, I did a shaker card.  Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
Do you love how I fussy cut around the tops of the mice so that the shaker part is right above?  The only thing I don't like is the stamped music notes at the top.  I started stamping them and went, oh no, but had to finish and had to leave it or I would be totally remaking the card.  Nope!   I made it for the preacher's daughter who turned 18, she loves music, was in the band, etc.  Her mom said she likes cutesy, so I knew this would be a fun card for her.  She really liked it.  How about you, cute?
 
See you tomorrow.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

 
 
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com