Sunday, July 31, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Sunday!)

Hello!  I have yesterday's share between Debbie and I today.  I will show you my card first, then Debbie's and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
 
Debbie's Card
 

The Sketch

 
I really love how both cards came out.  Now, that my card is finished, I say I do like the sketch.  Wasn't sure when I first saw it though, as it seemed like a little busy!  I do want to make one note about my card and the way colors are.  I first stamped the "happy" in the teal, as seen on my card above, but didn't think I liked it, so then I stamped the "happy" in orange to match the paper, but went I started coloring the tree in the happy ... I changed my mine!  The tree just looked washed out  with the orange behind it, but with the teal, it popped.  Below is the "happy" stamped in orange so you can see what I am talking about.  Very interesting ...


 

I have one more card I made this week and I want to get in on here this month, so look for another post from me later today!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com