Sunday, July 24, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Sunday)!

Hello!  Yesterday, I started prepping for my class that I am teaching this week and I totally forgot to get on the computer and set up the Saturday weekly post.  But, I am here now.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
 
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
  As you can see, it is one of those "tall and skinny" weeks, where the cards are only 3 1/2' wide instead of the normal 4 1/4" wide.  It is fun to try something different one week a month, but truthfully, I am not sure I would do this if I was making a card to send.  Would you?  This week's sketch could easily be converted to the wider A2 and so for that reason, it is a keeper.  Do you like this week's cards and sketch?  I really do!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com