Friday, August 12, 2016

August Class Share!

Hello!  I am here today to share with you my class cards for my next class, which is less than two weeks away!  Early this year, the store had a trunk show with Texana Designs.  I got a few of their stamps and my good friend Karolyn got a few of their stamps too, so last month when I was trying to decide what I could use for my August class, she suggested I use the Texas stamps and do my spin on them.  I guess I took this literally, because one of the cards has a spinning Texas!  You know I like a class with a theme.  So, I went with Bluebonnets and I am calling this class "Crazy for Bluebonnets!"  Here are my cards... enjoy!

First is a Double Z Card.  Last month, we did one of these, but this is a variation.  Similar but different!

Closed View
 
Open View
 
One of my stamps is one that reads "Everythin' is Comin' Up Bluebonnets", so I thought an action card with action words: comin' up!  I remembered a card we had done for Easter 2015 and thought it would be a perfect for this.  The card is super simple to make, so glad to get a refresher!

 
Closed View
 
Pull the Ribbon and Bluebonnet commin' up!
 For my third card, we will be doing a card I have never done before.  I have done cards with tracks so that the image slides but this one spins and spins all around the circle!   Photo was taken with the Texas stamp in a good position so you can see it, but pick up the card, and there is spinning going on!  Fun!
 
Front
 

Inside

 
Here are the details if you are interested in coming or want a kit.  Call the store at 972-923-3151.

Crazy for Bluebonnets!  Wed. August 24th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. August 27th 2:30 p.m. $28
In this class, you will be making three fun and unique cards using bluebonnet images from Texana Designs.  All three would make perfect birthday or just because cards for family and friends out of state and in.  Cards include a Double Z fold variation, a Slider card, and a Circle Spinner Card.  Please bring adhesive to include scor-tape, any size, 3M foam mounting tape, detailed scissors, a scoring tool, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.  (Copics I used: card 1:B12/B14, YG63/YG67, card 2:BG10/B60/B39, YG21/G21 card 3: R24, BG32/BG53, YG17/YG25, B39.) 
 
I will be back tomorrow with the sketch share for the week. 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com