Friday, August 19, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Cards!

Hello!  Below is my post that is on The Crafty Scrapper's blog today.  I made two teacher thank you cards and a mini tutorial on how to make a pencil element ... enjoy!


  I was asked to make a couple of cards for back to school. 
 It was real easy with the selection of papers at The Crafty Scrapper!
 
My first card is a pocket tag using the Photo Play collection.
 
 
This paper with the little people ... adorable!
The pull out tag is one of the 3 x 4 journaling cards from the same line.
 
 
It is kinda hard to read but it says "It takes a big heart to help shape little minds"!
 
For my second card, I used the Authentique line of papers.
And created my own little clipboard and pencil. 
 
 
 
The clipboard is the topper from an Elizabeth Crafts Tag set.
 I cut two, popping one on top of the other at the tip making it look like a clipboard. 
 
The pencil is made with these elements ...
 

Layer them like this ...
 
 
And cut down the  sides and a pencil is created!
Easy Peasy!
 
Note, the "thank you" stamped sentiments on both cards came from my stash.
 
Thank you to all the teachers out there!  You are appreciated!
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina 
 


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com