Sunday, August 21, 2016

Saturday Sketch Share (On Sunday)!

Hello!  I am back today with the share for the week (one day late).  This week was one of the tall and skinny sketches.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
 

Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
What do you think about this week's sketch?  I think you could easily make this into an A2 card instead of the skinny version. If you did, it probably wouldn't seem so busy.  But, I do like both cards!  Love my new flower dies and Debbie's bird image just puts a smile on my face!

This is my teaching week so I am already knee deep in prepping as I want to be able to go to the Blue Star Mothers meeting on Monday night because we are packing boxes for the troops.  I still have two or three cards made that I haven't shown you, so maybe at some point this week, I can get them on here for you.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com