Sunday, August 28, 2016

Baby Boy Romper!

Hello! I have made a couple of onesies for baby girl cards, but this time I needed a baby boy card, so instead of the onesie, I went with a romper.  The pattern I saw on pinterest had the opening of the card behind the overall part of the outfit but I decided to make my card from cardstock and only decorate the front of the card to make it look like a romper to add stability to the card.  Here is my card ... enjoy!

 

 
And the inside ... note the pink is just so the inside shape will show up for you to see it...

 
 
The onesie is so easy to make because it uses a punch to create the leg and arm holes.  This one had to have a pattern.  But I like the way it came out.  It is pretty cute, don't you think?  

I will be back tomorrow with three sympathy cards, all using the same set of stamps.
 
See you then!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com