Sunday, August 28, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Sunday)!

Hello!  I am back today with yesterday's share between Debbie and I.  This week's sketch is a perfect example of how two people can interpret the sketch differently.  And you will see this when I show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!

My Card
 
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
I never saw that large space as a section to hold a large image, like Debbie did.  But, what a great idea!  She embossed her image and watercolored, quite impressive.  One thing it doesn't make the sketch as simple as I saw it.  I like my card, but it is way on the "clean and simple" side, which is not really my style.  What do you think, which interpretation do you like best?

Okay, it seems it is close to the end of the month, and I have several cards that I have made and haven't show you.  It is time to play catch up!  This afternoon I will be back with a baby boy card I made and then at least one a day until the end of the month! 

See you real soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com