Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Card for our Troops!

Hello!  Our Blue Star Mothers chapter packed boxes a couple of weeks ago and today's card was signed by all the ladies and added to each box.  It is a simple card but with a huge sentiment of thanks!  Donna and I worked on them at our own homes and then before we left to go to the meeting, we put the cards together.  So, my photo is not that great, but enough so you can see.  Enjoy!
 
 

I love this set of stamps from Art Gone Wild is awesome to say thank you to our military who fight for our freedom everyday!

I think I got in the last few days the cards that I made last month but had not shown you.  I am now in the middle of cleaning my stamp room so that I can work on my next class.  I know that I am gonna need room when I start pulling out all the holiday stamps and stuff!  And I continue to work on the baby book for my niece.  I need to have that finished in just a few short weeks!

See you Saturday for the share!
Happy Stamping!
TIna

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com