Monday, July 31, 2017

Christmas in July #7!

Hello!  For the past 6 days I have shown you Christmas cards that I made in December of 2016.  I knew I wanted to show you sometime in July.  I almost let the month get away from me.  But today is the 31st and today I have the last card of 2016 to show you ...perfect!  Enjoy!
 
 

What a pretty card this one is!  I love the poinsettia dies and the added pine branches is an added nice touch.  I think the seasons greeting die is one I borrowed from a friend, but making my own set of Christmas in July cards, I wished I had this one ... gonna have to buy it before this December! 

Even though I don't have any more Christmas cards to show you, I still have plenty of others to get  caught up showing you, so I will be back soon to continue!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com