Sunday, July 16, 2017

Praying for You Cards Week 8!

Hello!  Today I have the last set of praying for you cards to show you.  I had a little trouble in getting the lady to pay me for the card sets I was sending each week and then out of the blue, I get an email stating that someone in their church is a crafter and that she would be letting her make the cards and that she would no longer need my services.  I have mixed feelings because I did feel like this was a little money coming in and since I still haven't found a job, any little bit helps.  But, then with her not paying as promptly as I would have liked and the fact is that 8 cards every week is a little bit difficult to get done along with other projects, like classes. I guess it is okay. It is what it is.  Anyway, here are the cards for week 8.  I did a horizontal version of one I did in week one where you die cut two layers at the same time with a stitched border die creating an interesting card effect. And the best part is that you get two cards done basically with just one cut.  See the cards below.   Enjoy!

 
 


I also made a couple of other cards without cutting the panels at the same time.  This was harder because the lines didn't always match exactly.  Here are those...

 

I love how all of these cards came out.  All 8 sets are great cards especially for sympathy as you really do need something more simple for this occasion.  So, if you are in need of sympathy card ideas, you will know where to find to them! 

I still have lots of cards to catch you up on.  Thanks for your patience!

Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com