Saturday, July 22, 2017

Christmas in July x 16!

Hello!  Next week, I will be showing some of the cards that I made last December that I haven't shown show you.  I thought July would be a good time to get caught up on those!  But today's cards are not from last year.  This group I made this week!  Yep, I did!  You see at the scrapbook show, I picked up some Echo Park 6 x 6 pads at a pretty good price and thought you know what, I think I will use them to create some cards.  I will be ahead of the crazy Christmas season rush and I might even sell a few.  One half of the pad made these 16 cards ... enjoy!

















 These are complete cards and by that I mean I added a matching colored panel and a white panel with a sentiment stamped on each.  If you are interested, in kits, email me. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com