Thursday, July 20, 2017

Sunflower Love!

Hello!  Today's card is one that I actually made into kits for a friend to send out for Mother's Day.  You see that is kinda a new side business for me.  I have friends that seem to like me to create a card but instead of making it, I give them all the pieces, just like a mini class kit.  That way when they put the card together, they can say they made it themselves, which they did but they don't have to spend the time to design it, gather and match papers, stamp images, etc.  I help them out and I make a little, which right now with still not finding a job, every dollar helps!  This card came out great!  Enjoy!
 
 
 


On this card I did the "out of the box" technique where the stamped image goes over the die cut.  Pretty easy to do and is a great idea when the image is just a little too large for the die cut you are wanting to use. 

See you tomorrow for another card.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com