Monday, January 21, 2013

A Cross for Sympathy!

Hello!  I have a sympathy card to show you that I made for a lady at my church who lost her husband this week.  I knew I wanted to use the Inky Antics set with the cross.  But, you wouldn't believe the amount of time I spent trying to decide what papers to use.  I knew I wanted it to be pastel and pretty.  I finally deided on papers from one of my 6 by 6 pads, and I like the result.  Let me show you ... enjoy!
 


This sketch is a simple one, but I like it.  I do want to note, that originally, I was thinking I would leave the cross all white, but then at the last minute decided to color the inner part of the cross a yellowy cream color, but leave the outer part open.  I like it.  How about you?

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Miss Caroline 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Peach
Stamps - Inky Antics Floral Faith
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Petite Scallop Oval, Petite Oval
Other - Pearls by Queen & Co.

I will see you tomorrow with another card. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com